Time is flying by! Funny, when I was working the days did not seem to pass so quickly. Last night I mentioned to Thommmee that retirement was almost like Christmas morning-every day! Days now feel more like a new opportunity to explore and enjoy my life. Just a check in to see how I am doing. I put together a list, in no particular order of importance, of 20 things that came to mind of the changes in my life since retirement.
1. Up early every day & excited to start the day
2. Enjoying the sunrise more often
3. No rushing
4. More time to blog
5. More time to read
6. More time to spend with Thommmee
7. Off to the gym at least 3 times each week
8. Lost 5 pounds
9. More time with family
10. More time with friends
11. More time to sew & craft
12. More time to cook
13. Able to attend Wednesday morning Bible study with Thommmee
14. Can stay up past 8:00 PM!
15. Time to plan healthier meals and be more active
16.Time for catching up with people with long phone calls & emails
17. Less time on Facebook & game apps
19. More time to read my Bible & devotional
20. Enjoying the sunrises more often
Hmmm…..pretty good for the first month! I can’t wait to see what lies ahead.